Thursday, January 7, 2010

siggy swap !!!



I am SO SO SO excited! i got in on the siggy swap on psiquilt's blog. rachel does such a great job on everything! from her pictures, to her tutorials, to her swaps! i cant wait to do this one! she was only allowing 100 people in due to the nature of the swap......thank goodness my new phone works so good that i surf some of my fav blogs at.... ahem....work....yeah on my breaks.

it also gets me ready for spring. ill go get some fun spring fabs this weekend and start on my blocks.

so a big THANK YOU RACHEL for letting me be a part of this swap! happy spring (ok vegas was 65ish today...i know everyone else is freezing and snowed in but spring is coming...i promise)

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I got in on it too. I am amazed at how quickly it filled up. I think she said it was within two hours. Perhaps she will do a second one.

Val said...

I tried but missed out. I hope she does another one!

Ann said...

Hi Bobbi,

Just popped in to say hello and that I am happy to be in the modern siggy swap together with you!

Best wishes
Ann from Denmark

Diane said...

Hi! I'm visiting from the Swap intro tread. Scrolled through your blog and you've got some great stuff! Hope you have fun with the swap. I am looking forward to it.