Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pinterest LOVE

oh my.....i have been bitten by the PINTEREST bug!
i love surfing the net for pics, ideas, inspiration.  well this is the place for me!!!
i have added a pinterest button on my sidebar.  if you haven't checked this site out yet, beware---its addicting!

I'm off to Boulder City, Nevada for the yearly "Art in the Park" craft show extravaganza!  I'm hoping to find some fun house decor or maybe some ideas for more projects.  (like i need more projects teehee)

have a great Sunday!

5 comments:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

That sounds like fun!! I want to come along. ;) As for Pinterest.. I just joined this week. Resisted it for a long time but finally caved in. ha There are soo many great pictures. I could stare at them all for days. Have a great day!

Impera Magna said...

I've joined Pinterest but am staying away until I get current projects completed. I could get lost there browsing... *lol*

Libby said...

I'm following you Bobbi! I spend way too much time on Pinterest! sigh

Maria said...

My friend has tried for ages to get me to join Pincrest so far I have resisted.
Have fun Bobbi.

Julianne said...

I am addicted too. love that I can find so much on there as I don't already have stacks of things to do..