Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Bobbi" the builder

see this little shed above....this is how i spent my sunday.....clicking and locking and screwing. (get your mind out of the gutter)

my father is retiring as of the end of this week YEAHH DADDY!!! so he has started household projects. my husband hurt his back yesterday, so i got to do a lot of the work. lets just say men have no sense of following directions. If i handnt been the "foreman" of the project, who knows what this thing would look like. LOL

but it was a nice rewarding day. I am truly blessed when it comes to the parental department. they have always been there for me and they deserve NOTHING but the best from me and life. they have been married for almost 45 years, been through 2 daughters and still love us :)
I dont know where they find the love for us and our kids.......... but its never ending.

now i must go take a motrin and put lotion on my sunburn.....its tough gettin' dirty.

have a great week!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Bobbi I love your shed. It is must flasher than my little shed I do my leadlighting in.

You are so lucky to still have your parents around to bestow lots of love on.

Jamie said...

Sounds like you had a great day! Nice shed! Take care of that sunburn! I spent my Sunday making our house "almost perfect" for Mr. Realtor who is dropping by tomorrow. I hope we won't have to fix too many things before we can sell!

Poppyprint said...

Who's the Handy Ma'am now???

Deanna said...

It's a good thing they had a quilter on hand--it helps to know how to take a lot of little pieces and make one big piece. Good job!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbi, glad you got the shed together, I know what you mean about men and instructions!!!!
Have a great week.
Bev.xoxox