Saturday, August 21, 2010

FNSI results

does moving around fabric count? im embarrassed to say thats ALL i got done. i shifted, reorganized, put away, took out, and fondled fabric......but i also surfed half the night for ideas. so i guess that could mean for something. LOL

i cant wait to see what you all did. ill start my surfing of the blogs later. now its time to curl up on the couch with a chickflick. dont forget tomorrow will be the giveaway. so keep an eye on mine and Heidi's blogs for the lucky winners.

4 comments:

Carolina said...

You did more than I did! I ran to Lowe's after LM poured out an entire bottle of red nail polish... on the carpet!
After dealing with that (for several hours), I went to bed and completely forgot about FNSI until this morning! : (

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Sure...I say it counts!

Libby said...

I think that I spend alot of my sewing time just thinking about sewing and moving fabric around. I was going to sew last night too. I ended up laying on the couch, eating spinach dip and watching Cops with my husband!!

Denise said...

My FNSI didn't happen either, my son and his girlfriend came for a visit with my grandFURchild. A visit with family is important and I can sew today or tomorrow it is going to rain, yee haw! Thanks to your and Heidi for hosting.

P.S. Doing anything in your craft/sewing room counts for FNSI if you ask me.