Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pin Cushion Pass

I FINALLY got my pin cushion mailed to my partner L ! i hope she likes it!!! I hand stitched the item on the right (what are those called??). its a bit big, but i thought it would be perfect on the ironing board. eh???


this was REALLY hard not to keep for myself....i loved it that much!
i found the inspiration somewhere online, but cant find where to link to it. (sorry!!!)



i was giving myself a break from "swaps" ....... but now im getting the itch again. LOL
see you tomorrow night!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

That is absolutely adorable! I love the dress form and the measuring tape. And of course the ricrac. Nice job! Your partner will love it!

Dandelion Quilts said...

She'll love it...it is super cute.

Carol said...

So cute! It's a dress form, not so popular these days but used to help with dress making. I love the scissor fabric and the ric rac.

Mary said...

This is so cute! I love the dress form and the measuring tape ribbon . . . adorable!

Maria said...

I am sure your partner will love the gorgeous pincushion.
Here in Aussie we call that thing a Dress Makers Dummy.
Will be stitching tonight.

Amy Friend said...

I think that the dress form embroidery is great. The scissor material is a longed for favorite of mine. And the tape measure is great too! I am glad you enjoyed the swap!

Laurel H. said...

Bobbi, I DO love it!!! The embroidered dress form is just TOO fabulous! Thank you ever so much!!!

Libby said...

Bobbi!! Your embroidery looks so wonderful!! Don't you love it!?