Sunday, April 8, 2012

Washi Tape Clipboard

have you all seen this fun tape via blogland?  i took a few minutes and spruced up a clipboard to hang on my PEG board.  this way while working on a project, i can clip my pattern on this instead of losing pages in my sewing frenzy.


i let it overlap a bit, then came in with a small rotary cutter to trim the edges.

this tape was actually found at Target.  they called it Paper Tape.  (the tape, staples, office supply section for those inquiring minds).  from what i gather, Washi tape is only available online (that i know of). 


happy Easter!!!

linking to:
tatertots and jello
sisters of the wild west
sew many ways

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice clipboard!!!

http://washitapemania.tumblr.com/

Cheryl said...

How cute is that!!!!!

Brooke - shoplemondrop.com said...

I just bought this tape myself and was looking for a new idea for its use. LOVE IT!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Cool tape! That is a fun project, great way to keep track of your pattern pages, too.. I have the same problem with them flying here and there while I'm sewing. xo