Sunday, May 23, 2010

Friday Night Sew-In May winner

Heidi and I love hosting these Friday Night Sew-Ins. I cant tell you how fun it is to look at everyones projects. I always get some fantastic idea (like from Carols Crafty Creations) for a project. She has been doing these CUTE snowmen stitcherys and she has graciously told me where to find the pattern. My mom converts her house at christmas time into a snowmans village......so im going to make her some cute pillows. THANKS Carol!!!

last night i got to spend some time with Heidis dad, Larry (right). My dad, Kenny (left), retired this month and we are having a big celebration this weekend for him. He is the baby of the family and the last to retire, and heck my family LOVES a good party......So a bunch of them have been rolling into town. arent they adorable? they are very close in age and look SOOO much alike. they both have the heartiest of laughs too. I adore my family. Im going to miss Heidi when she moves to minnesota.....thank goodness for blackberrys, email, blogs....

ok ok ok....so i know your all anxious for the winners..... here we go. the lucky winner on my blog is.....#36 .... AMY at http://alliekatmom.blogspot.com/ WOOHOO. send me an email with your mailing info and ill send the pin cushion and charm pack to you. CONGRATS!!!

dont forget to hop over to heidis blog to find out the 2nd winner. check back soon for the date in june. Due to Heidi moving.....it might just be me hosting. BUT the good news...... im still doing 2 giveaways!!!

7 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Congrats Amy!
Thanks for hosting another great sew-in...too bad I wasn't feeling well :(

AllieKatMom said...

Oh wow, thanks! I never win anything this is great :) My first time playing too!

Maria said...

Congratulations to AMY.

Thank you for another Sew In which I enjoyed participating in.

lisa said...

GHA! I forgot to blog! oh well, congrats to Amy!

Holly Days Closet said...

I have a question I know I have seen the pattern for the pin cushion but I can't rememeber where. By chance can you tell me where I might find it.
Holly

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie. Congrats to Amy. Love joining in the Sew-In. Have a great week.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

prashant said...

Congratulations!!!!!
post free classified ads