Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blog Pillow

I was fondling fabric in my sewing room last night and had a brainstorm.  while sitting at my sewing desk, i realized i needed a pillow for my lower back while i sew.  the brain started clicking and i came up with this idea.  my sewing room needed something with my blog in it.....


I used Computer Printer Fabric and made a quick word document with some of my favorite photos from my blog.  Then just cut some jeans scraps i had and used my left over drop cloth canvas from THIS project.  VOILA.....its a "craftyvegasmom" pillow.


come back later for the FNSI results.  ill be doing my drawing this afternoon.


linking this post up to:




sew many ways

5 comments:

Impera_Magna said...

Fantastic idea! The perfect thing for your sewing chair!!!

Maria said...

Great idea Bobbi. Love the pillow.

Mary Ann & Mother said...

Very nice idea! Your back will be thanking you :-)

Val said...

That is so cute!!!

Cathy said...

Fantastic idea for a pillow. Hugs