Thursday, June 23, 2011

MINOT needs help

As you may know I'm a NORTH DAKOTA native.....and its always close to my heart.

I have family in a few different areas of ND, and Minot is one of them.  A cousin of mine had to evacuate today at the last minute.  its terrifying to watch what these people are going through.  most of the city will be under water very soon....and I am talking a TON of water.

if anyone wants to help, please donate to the Minot Red Cross.  These people will lose everything, and be displaced for a very long time. 

anything will help.....but especially prayers!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I live close to Minot and it is heartbreaking. Thank you for bringing attention to it!

Claudette497 said...

I'm watching the news on it and it's just stunning. I hope your family is safe. PBS

Jamie said...

How did I miss this post? My prayers are with your family and the people of Minot!