Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Friendship swap---still waiting....




I made these 2 cute friendship bags for my 2 sewing buddies, Kristie (sister) and Heidi (cousin). they turned out SOOO cute! The swap deadline was 2 weeks ago...

I am still waiting for my cute little friendship bag of goodies to come in the mail...I am a little nervous that snail mail has lost my package.

I know my mailman has never been happier that we are actually getting our mail on a daily basis. so it has a good outcome....WAIT a minute.....maybe he is holding my box hostage so i keep getting the mail?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm sooo sorry that your swap partner forgot about you. It's just not fair!!!!

Chris said...

okay... I know life isn't fair, but I do feel for you. Send me your address and it will give me an excuse to try another friendship bag idea that I've had floating around in my head... think of it as a reverse blog give-away for you!
chrislawlor2005@yahoo.com

Bobbi said...

Christine---that is beyond one of the nicest things to do for a fellow blogger and swapper! i emailed you my info. THANK YOU and be sure and send me your blog info (if its not private)...i would love to read yours!!!