Tuesday, December 28, 2010

labels

have you all seen these label panels by Riley Blake? I had to laugh, because when i got these at my LQS the girl goes WOOHOO, i won a bet that i would sell the first brown ones. LOL
they also have them in pink...i think....or something girlie and someone else in the shop thought they would NEVER sell the brown ones. crazy huh?

there are 45 of them to each panel. they are around 4x4 ish. so a nice size.

They have such a variety of different labels, they could be used for SO many projects. i had even thought of a simple pin cushion. one that you could write on and personalize. OOO maybe thats an idea for a FNSI giveaway??? (did i say that outloud?)

I tend to steer towards anything Riley Blake. Its odd....but i LOVE "his" fabric lines. I know Riley Blake and other names are just names....and most of the time they are groups of woman....but i like to think some fabulously good looking guy is sitting around designing us all fabric we Oooo and Ahhh over.

7 comments:

Val said...

Love them!!! Happy New Year!

Jamie said...

Waht?!? I love brown! I am always drawn to browns at the quilt store. They are very cute. Thanks for letting me know they exist!

Jamie said...

PS- I know how to spell "WHAT". Just a slip of the fingers! lol

bingo~bonnie said...

ooogh very nice! :) I'd think the brown ones you showed would be most popular - to go with more quilt fabrics. When I think of "pink" it seems only appropriate for a baby quilt or very girly girl quilt...

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Diane said...

Those are cute, but I would never trust myself to write on them... wonder if you could wonderunder them and run through a printer.... hmmm

Patty said...

Very nice, I'm a huge fan of Riley Blake as well... be he boy or girl.

Heidi said...

LOL.. I love these! I'm going to be on the lookout for them now! And the brown ROCKS!