Friday, December 31, 2010

buh bye 2010



im curled up on the couch with my guys. waiting for that magical moment we leap into yet another year.....2011.

im pondering things to do for the new year, and a few come to mind. kind of a crafters resolution list.

--make a few quilts
--use some of my fabric kingdom on other projects
--make myself a few new bags
--buy some used furniture for a redo project (DIY)
--decorate my house


not a bad list. its totally do-able. im geared up for the new year....2011 will be a fun one.

4 comments:

Charlene S said...

2011-The Stress Free Year. Everything is do-able and fun so no stress. Happy 2011!

Cheryll said...

I hope you accomplish at least some of the things on your list in 2011. all the very best!

Libby said...

Happy New Year Bobbi!

Maria said...

Good luck with your list Bobbi.

I would like to thank you and Heidi for running the FNSI all year. I look forwarding to participating agin in 2011.