Sunday, March 7, 2010

the great nephew....and goofy

have you ever tried catching a 2 y/o little boy to take a picture? yeah, NOT easy! here is my greatnephew and his goofy doll i made him. his dad named it BOOGER. he said it looked like one of those mucinex guys. the funniest part....its almost as a big as him!
here was the final picture i got of him......sleeping. :)
wow...what a BUSY weekend. my husband and i both had family in town. I spent a lot of time laughing and catching up. One of my cousins was in town and we hadnt seen each other in 11 years! i LOVE him and his wife! i used to follow him around as a kid....cuz he was the cool older boy cousin. i have LOADS of girl cousins on both sides. They live in a small town in the middle of North Dakota. i hope they come back to see us soon....and when it doesnt rain all weekend! (desert people dont mind rain---but tourists hate it)
oh yeah....and i went to bon jovi :)
(one of the best concerts ive ever seen---3hours on stage!)
now im trying to put my world back together.....but still have family here for a few more days. i have to get my routine back......sleep is a MUST. i also havent been able to pick up my stitching from Jamie yet....but maybe tonight ill wind down with some thread.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow! Sounds like you've been busy! I am glad that Bon Jovi really rocked.