Tuesday, March 30, 2010

potholders....round 2

shew, almost missed my deadline. talk about cutting that one tooo close.

i used a simple pinwheel design because i love pinwheels. and this wild thyme fabric is to die for!!! after surfing all the potholder tutorials out there, i decided to do the no binding trick and it worked out "ok". it was easy, yeah, but im not super thrilled with the look. i also included one of my cute spring stitch towels.
i hope she likes them!!! i also just signed up for round 3 GULP! i better start working on them now.....

4 comments:

Jamie said...

These look great! I know what you mean for round 3. I wish I knew the colors of my next swap partner so that I could get a head start. I love the pinwheels, too!

Poppyprint said...

Gorgeous!!! I'll be watching my mailbox!!

Amy Friend said...

I suppose I could match up all the early birds first. Would that end up being too crazy though??
I love pinwheels too. They look great!
I can tell you that orange OR blue/green combos seem to be the most popular. You could start randomly making potholders those colors! LOL.

Val said...

Oh they are gorgeous!