Thursday, March 4, 2010

mail....stitching....and coolest person ever!


I got the BEST package in the mail today!!! how can i even begin to say THANK YOU to Jamie for such a thoughtful gift? She sent me a starter kit to begin stitching/embroidery. look at it all! (tips, designs already on fabric, thread, needles, this book below, a hoop and more!)
this is REALLY cool! its a homemade book for needles and thread. I LOVE this!!! My family will thank you because im bad at losing needles. I have been lucky tho, no trips to the ER yet to get a needle out of anyones foot. (knock on wood)


i want to start stitching right now...

THANK YOU again JAMIE !!! you all need to follow her blog. http://www.modifiedmix.blogspot.com/ or pray she is your next swap partner for the pot holder pass because that is how i got to know her. she has spoiled me....and she definitely has become a friend. :)

8 comments:

Barb said...

What fun gifties.....

Diane said...

How cute and fun! I am heading to check out her blog!

Heidi said...

You are so lucky! What an awesome gift.

You should pay that one forward.. say maybe to ME! lol

Next time we are together.. you are going to have to teach me all you know.

Crystal Hendrix said...

Awesome! :D

Sesame Street Live said...

Greetings Crafty Vegas Mom!
My name is Megan Kalscheuer and I am contacting you from Sesame Street Live! Our show, 1-2-3 Imagine! with Elmo & Friends, is coming to the Cox Pavilion April 15-18 and I would like to offer your readers a special discount or even free tickets.
If you are interested, your readers can go to http://ev2.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=COX&linkID=unlv And use code ERNIE to receive $3 off each ticket. This discount is not valid on the Thursday, April 15th performance or on Gold Circle and Premium seats.
if you would like to offer your readers a free family 4-pack of tickets for the show, you can hold a Register to Win Contest. We could mail you the family 4-pack or mail them directly to the winner.
Otherwise, we would also be interested in trading any number of our $22 ticket vouchers in exchange of you hosting one of our ads.
If you would be interested in either of these opportunities, please contact me at megank@vee.com.
Thanks so much and I really enjoyed reading your blog!

Jamie said...

You are so welcome Bobbi! I had so much fun putting that package together for you! I hope you enjoy it! I'll be waiting to see all of your postings of the things that you stitch. No pressure! ;c)

Val said...

Oh my goodness! I need that gift! I need to go and visit her blog. That is such a sweet gift.

Amy Friend said...

That is so great. I think that the best part of the Potholder Pass has been making new friends! I am so glad that the two of you met!