Monday, September 7, 2009

Fall



Is there any better season than fall? this picture is near my sisters in montana. Mom and I were lucky enough to go last fall. The weather was PERFECT and all the leaves were changing. AHHH what a perfect trip that was.

Living in the desert makes you miss things as simple as leaves changing. It doesnt happen here like the normal places. Wearing shorts until oct/nov just still never seems normal. I grew up in North Dakota and still miss those seasonal changes.

I even made some soup this weekend. Im getting excited about football games, jeans and maybe even a cozy sweatshirt by november??? But with the temps cooling off to under 100....it makes a difference!!!

I have been sewing today and will be posting my friendship bag soon. I had to take a break but stay tuned.....cuz my machine just called my name.

happy labor day!

No comments: