Thursday, September 17, 2009

friendship swap---she got my gift!






here is what i made for my friendship bag swap person! Her name is Grace, she lives in maine and has a really neat blog! She truly is a talented quilter!!! Ive been waiting 3 long days for it to arrive and it made it safe and sound. The bag was SO much fun to make. I put this label inside her bag. I added a saying she has on her blog for a little "personal" touch. It turned out SOOO cute! The pin cushion was from a local quilt store. I came home and actually made a few myself. (there is a free tutorial online for it). I made one for my sis and mom. Im just happy Grace liked the "bag of goodies"!


I also made a bag for my sister and my cousin. They made it to their destinations also this week. ill have to get a few pics together and post later. My family is calling......

No comments: