Wednesday, December 8, 2010

does decorating ever end?

when i bought my house......i couldn't wait to do this. banisters just scream to be decorated!

this is a word that means a lot to me during christmas.....JOY. because my family loves to be happy and laugh.

(not a christmas item) my sis bought me this painting as a house warming present. Birch trees always remind me of where i grew up-North Dakota. sitting outside, in front of our apartment, trying to tear off a big enough piece of the bark of the tree. the spiral chunk giving me hours and hours of thrill. ok probably minutes and minutes but when your a kid heck everything seems like hours. LOL

this picture i just HAD to add. see my carpet? no, i don't have a cleaning lady....my husband vacuums like that. its good to be bobbi :)



i just ordered Camille Roskelleys PDF version of her stocking pattern. Im gearing up for Friday Night Sew-In this week. I think me and my guys all need stockings this year made by me. Figgy pudding ones to go with our tree skirt i haven't finished yet. 17 days till christmas....heck i have plenty of time. WINKWINK

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! Nice husband! Mine is great too, but he never left a cool pattern like that. I can't wait to see all of the stockings!

free indeed said...

Love that birch tree painting! Trees always speak to me..

OliveStreetStudio said...

We did the garland on the banisters this year too. Just think it makes the house feel 'finished' and I hate taking it down in January.