Sunday, February 19, 2012

FNSI winner

sorry i made you all wait.....but my great nephew turned 4 today so ive been cruzing the country side (arizona) to celebrate his big day!!!  isnt he the CUTEST !!!



alright...lets do this.  via random.org my winner is-----
#182  CHERYL---http://www.windsomwinds.blogspot.com/
she sewed together 168 triangle blocks !!  NICE JOB!

you are the lucky winner of this


an apron made by me (see below) and a charm pack of whimsey. 



check out HEIDIS blog for her winner.   CONGRATS to everyone on another fabulous FNSI!

see you next month!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Congrates to Cheryl on winning such a cute apron made by you Bobbi and a charm pack.
thanks for another great FNSI. See you next month.

Susan said...

Congratulations to Cheryl! :)

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

What a great prize! Congrats to Cheryl! :o) Cute apron, and cute 4 y.o. :o)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Cheryl! A very cute apron and another fun fnsi...thanks!

Grethe said...

Congratulations to your winner!
Thanks a lot for arranging the FNSI this month as well:-)

Nancy said...

Bobbi that apron is cute. I had fun participating in my first FNSI. Congrats to Cheryl.

Windsom Winds said...

Wow I won! Thanks so much Bobbi! I love the Friday Night Sew Ins! So exciting!
I've been wanting to make one of your adorable aprons for a while and now I don't have to. Thanks again for all the work you put into hosting these every month!
(And what a cute 4 year old with that crazy sponge bob shirt!)