Saturday, June 16, 2012

FNSI results

Last night for FNSI i made a needle book.  not much of a night for sewing, but i spent a lot of time hiding in my mom cave and deciding what fabrics to use on a bag im going to make for the beach with Lucys Crabshack.  shew that was a long sentence.  ;)

this needle book cover is from the Lucys line.


i added the piece of ribbon on the right side to hold a roll of embroidery thread. 


i went with some playful bright felt on the inside to match the color scheme of the outside.  nice and summery. 

don't forget to check my blog tomorrow for the WINNERS!  ill be choosing 2.  Heidi is on an adventure to the Minnesota state quilt show this weekend.  hope she is having fun and meeting some new people!



10 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Bobbi your needlecase is nice and bright. Love it.
Oh we need to sort out fabrics for our projects sew that is omportant too.
I had fun sewing for two FNSI's. Was pleased with what I got done.
Hope Heidi is have a ball at the show.
thanks for doing the sew in this week.

Fiona said...

cute needlecase... they are always so much nicer than the packets.... another fun FNSI ... thanks...
Hugz

Gayle said...

Very cute needle case, love the fabric.

Teresa F. said...

Very nice looking sewing case. I love the colors.

Mummy and Me Stitching said...

I love your needlebook and I think the idea of the ribbon to hold your embroidery cotton is a brilliant idea. Thanks for organising the Friday Night Sew In's. It's got me inspired to sew again.
Corrina

Impera Magna said...

Darling needle book... and such cheerful fabrics! Great idea to use the bright felts inside too...

Carol said...

So dang cute! I too love Lucy's Crab Shack.

Cheryl said...

Very cute needle case!! Love, love the fabric.

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Cute! I like the little ribbon for the floss too. Great idea.

Roseanne said...

Your needle case is very nice.