Thursday, November 18, 2010

rooms all ready....

how sweet it is going to be to get my machine going and do some fabric cutting in this room! i feel a little spoiled!!! i need to do some fun decorating and would LOVE a design wall....but as of right now im jumping for JOY! im sorry i keep talking about this room, but I have never had a craft space before....I was sewing in a tiny corner of my living room. i had stuff stashed in every corner of my house. i even had a fabric stash in my bath tub cleverly hidden behind a shower curtain. pathetic...but i know we all do what we gotta do for our crafts!

heres what im working on tomorrow night for Friday Night Sew-In! how FUN are these pin cushions. anyone who has been paying attention knows i have a thing for pin cushions. they look so real....almost gives me a hankerin for a donut.


see this cute little fella? the dog....not buzz lightyear. LOL---well, this sweet innocent face did some digging around my sewing room today. thankfully he didnt decide to chew my NEEDLE CASE he had drug out....or i guess id be at the vet right now. i know your saying "how could you be mad at the worlds cutest lab". well, im still not talking to him.


6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Wonderful space! Are you joining the pincushion swap?

Libby said...

I love that Doggy! He just wanted to help!
I saw those pin cushions,,,very sweet!

Val said...

Oh I love your sewing room. I don't even know what I am sewing tonight but it will be something!!! Ha! Enjoy your room and that sweet dog!

Mistea said...

Gorgeous sewing space - not helpful of your gorgeous puppy to excavate in their though - maybe a gate is required?
Hope you had a good sew in making those delicious pin cushions.

Thanks for inviting us to play

Val said...

Yes another comment from Val! I wanted you to know that I have posted my FNSI projects and I wanted to say thank you for hosting this. You girls motivate me.

Windsom Winds said...

What a great room! If you want a temporary design wall, try a fleece blanket tacked up. You can usually find them for less than ten dollars and make a great design wall. I use push pins and only tack it up when I need it. Then I can take it down and fold it with the blocks still in it and put it back up later. Have fun!