yep, the backing is suppose to be BLACK! but its backwards!!!! 26 nails later, it wont come off without ripping. it was an onsale and
my son helped me....and i left the room for a few....when i came back i even questioned him if this was correct, but he had it flipped over. always always trust a mothers gut instinct right?
ok, here are my ideas----but feel FREE to pipe in at any time.
1. paint the cardboard backing
2. cover backing with fabric (but will it shift all the time with me moving stuff like books/mags around)
3. cover backing with linen or canvas (see #2)
4. cover backing with some fun stick on wallpaper type stuff
5. toss and start over (not an option, but i just had to admit i thought about it)